Founded in 1974 by Donald and Donna Berndt, the company started with one truck and a backhoe.
D.Berndt Sanitation provides superior services to residential customers as well as commercial and industrial businesses throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
The company has continually grown over the years to become a business that promises customers superior services. The Berndt service reputation is well known throughout the region, and the Berndt family will always stand by their work. Whether it's installing or repairing a septic system, D.Berndt Sanitation uses state-of-the-art laser equipment to guarantee precise elevations as designed by the sanitary engineer. This enables your septic system to operate at peak efficiency for many years with proper maintenance.
At D.Berndt Sanitation, we strive to work on the leading edge of technology. Many team members regularly take sanitation courses to keep up with latest in technology, designs and current laws. Quality service, superior technology, and a local family business; you can trust D.Berndt Sanitation to do the job right.
We offer a multitude of services as listed below
• Specializing in septic installations and repairs
• Installation of sewage grinder and ejector pumps
• Water services and sewer connections
• Drainage systems
• Excavator and backhoe service
• Full Demolition Services - Residence and Commercial
• Title V inspections
• Certified for alternative septic system installations Such as Presby, Cultec and Eljien in Massachusetts and Rhode Island